Why is my connection with my ACE not working?
How to check the connection with my ACE PLC, my PC and vBuilder ?
- The ACE PLC is not see with vBuilder or Windows
- No USB sign bottom right-hand corner of your vBuilder screen
- In Setup Hardware, the button doesn’t work.
- if you see the COM port in vBuilder with this tool:
- In your Windows device manager (devmgmt.msc) if you see VelocioComm
If not, try this :
- Plug and unplug USB cable, and have a look to the Device Manager Windows.
- If the list refreshes as you plug it in/unplug it, it sees something.
- If it is an unknown device, then it’s probably that you needs to install the driver:
- Uninstall vBuilder
- Restart your PC (advisable)
- Install vBuilder
- RUN vBuilder
- Plug PLC
- If nothing happens, check if the led of the PLC blinks. If not, check the power supply or maybe the power of your USB port.
- Try to change the USB cable
- Some USB cable can work with some devices, but not with all devices – due to the wire diameters of the USB cable
- Try on another PC