How to use the VNC feature of the HM-070MW and HM-102BW HMI?
The VNC port is set to 7530 and cannot be changed (another value is not taken into account in HMI-Tool).
Only HMIs ending by “W” (ex: HM-070MW, HM102BW,..) have this feature.
Connect from outside/Internet, you need to NAT the IP port inside your Internet box/router.
- Protocole = TCP
- External port = 1194 : The port you want to use from external/Internet. Can be somthing else than 1194
- Destination IP = 192.168.1.70 : The HMI IP address
- Destination port = 7530 : The HMI VNC port. Always 7530
Use any VNC client under Windows, Linux, Android, IOS,..
Use also the embedded VNC client with any web browser. Enter URL:
- Where 192.168.1.70 is your HMI local IP address
- NAT the ports 7430 and 7530
- 7430 and 7530 can be NATed with another external port number
If it is not in English, you can switch it:
On a mobile, to move the screen, use the outside area of the HMI screen (Dark grey area)
With WiFi local Access Point in DHCP mode
You can connect your HMI and your smartphone or PC to a WiFi Access Point (Internet box, Smartphone in Personnal Access Point mode, travel WiFi router,…)
To do this you need to know the IP address received by the DHCP server of the Access Point
Find the IP address of the HMI you need to connect to.
Add this function button to one of your HMI screen:
Via this button you have access to the IP connection status.
With VNC Client connected to the same Access Point, you can connected to this IP address (here, 192.168.43.7)