Update HMI project via USB flash drive plugged on HMI USB port
HMI supports importing and updating project via USB flash drive.
A useful advantage if you need to:
- upload a HMI project in several HMI
- send your project to a client without disclose the project sources
How to update the project file via USB stick
- The file “u-disk-prj.bin” will be stored in the selected directory
- Copy the compiled file to the USB flash drive
- Insert the USB flash drive in HMI
- Click YES in the pop-up window to execute the update operation.
- Restart the power supply or restart the HMI by clicking the “Restart” button on the screen.
Do not disconnect the USB flash drive during the update process
Maintain HMI ON during the update process