HMI supports importing and updating project via USB flash drive.
A useful advantage if you need to:
- upload several HMI projects
- send your project to a client without giving the project sources
How to update the project file via U disk:
- Click “Pick project save as” in “Download“, then select the save directory
- The file “u-disk-prj.bin” will be stored in the selected directory
- Copy the compiled file to the USB flash drive
- Insert the USB flash drive in HMI
- Click YES in the pop-up window to execute the update operation.
- Restart the power supply or restart the HMI by clicking the “Restart” button on the screen.
Do not disconnect the USB flash drive during the update process
Maintain HMI ON during the update process