Why have I a error when I try to upload my HMI project?
In some cases, you may get an error when trying to upload a project to the HMI via USB.
The cause of this error can be :
- You have selected the wrong HMI model in HMI-Tool
- Your HMI is not connected or you have more than one HMI connected via USB.
- The USB driver is not installed correctly
If it is the USB driver, try this:
- In C:\Program Files (x86)\HMITool7.0\USB\Drivers\Driver
- Right click on usbDrivers.inf
- then Install
If the file is not present,
- For Windows 64 bits:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HMITool7.0\USB\IA64 double click on “SamkoonDrivers_x64.msi”
- For Windows 32 bits:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HMITool7.0\USB\x86 double click on SamkoonDrivers_x86.msi”