In some cases, you can have an error when you try to upload a project.
If you have this error bellow, is due to Windows 10 which enforces driver signatures by default.
Use the following steps to disable driver signature enforcement:
- Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Restart button
- When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options:
- Select the “Troubleshoot”
- Select “Advanced options”
- Click the “Startup Settings”
- Your computer restarts again
- Press 7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement.
- Your computer will now restart and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers
- You may need to reinstall the driver that is there: C:\program (x86)\HMITool6.0\USB\Drivers\Driver
- On the right click on the.inf file and “Install”.